Friday, October 3, 2008

The last post

This will be my last post on this Blog. For many reasons my life has and will change incredibly over the last weeks. And it will change even more in the coming months and years. It has changed so much that the title I had for this blog has become more and more irrelevant.

So I have started a new blog.

If you want to know , then ask and I will tell where to find it.

In the mean time I ask that you pray for me. Pray for me and my wife and son as things tumble and change around us. Pray for God's grace and mercy and His love to to keep us safe and close to Him.

Thank you to those who have read my blogs and hung in with my gripes and bitching and moaning. May God bless you all.

Hanno

1 comment:

Rock in the Grass (Pete Grassow) said...

you are my brother... and a valued friend. I continue to love and support you.
Pete