Monday, July 9, 2007

I am still here

Yep, Monday night. 22:48. And I am still here . In Bloem. I just do not have , and didn't manage to earn any money to take my wife on holiday.

So we are still here. At least I did a small studio job over the weekend that should pay tomorrow. That will at least give me money to travel to Sasolburg to fetch my son from his grandparents. And then we will spend a day or to there and come back.

But as things stand now I will have to phone the gentleman who gave us the beach house and tell him that we will not be coming. As it stands we already phoned him yesterday to postpone our arrival till Wednesday.

I feel bad about it as he could have rented it out to someone else over this time.

I so believed that we will be able to go on holiday........

Ah well , I guess money is like sex. it ain't important until you are not getting any.



maybe I should rename this blog to: the always cynical opinions of .......

i should probably just stop typing now , as I am just hurting myself more and more. So cheers for now.

Tomorrow I will probably feel better again.

;-( :.

3 comments:

Eliza D Hunter said...

Hey, i understand the whole thing of asking, needing and trusting in God for something - BUT we never know what God's plan is for us... Trust that God will provide you with that which you and your family need more than want! We serve a graceful and loving God - HE ALONE knows the big picture.

Hang in there...

Cheers,
C

Mev Dominee said...

Thank you,

Thing is, I do not think that this holiday is a want.

My wife needs a break. We need a break. We just need to get away from it all and find ourselves.

bugs said...

now here is where it gets interesting trusting God... When Lazarus has been dead four days - in human terms Jesus is way too late, but for God four days late is still exactly on time.