Sunday, July 8, 2007

So today I am cynical

I have been busting my butt these last few days, even weeks in working to get a website , a blog, a chat forum, an online calendar and a newsletter subscription page setup for our church.

After advertising the web address in the church news bulletin for the last two weeks, my net meter tells me that the only people who visited any of these sites were me and my wife.

Now I know, It is true and I knew from the beginning that we are in a small church community. A lot of the people are elderly and not web savvy. But not one ?? out of 300 members ?

Why am I doing this ?
Because I do believe that there are people out there who needs a place to discuss and grow their theology. That there are people who need to be able to ask questions and discuss problems whilst still having a little bit of anonymity .

Just needed vent my frustration.

It is not as if this blog has a lot of readers either.

No comments: