Saturday, October 6, 2007

I am back

I have been back from the hike for a week , but with a huge backlog of work I only now get a chance to show my face.

Since we last saw each other I have shot a wedding for Pieter and Anneke.

Then I went on the hike. Came back, met a couple of people for business, Shot something for Old mutual and O - magazine and tried to catch up with all the editing of photos that waited for me.

I am nearly back on track.

Anyway , back to the hike.

There is only one way to describe it: AWESOME !!!!!! Absolutely fantastic.

Here is one or two pics for you to look at.

Oh , and I have done my first nude photo shoot for a friend. There is probably lots of ethical questions around a Christian doing something like that.

I will simply say this: I have had the privilege to see a lady feel really sexy and proud of her body. I have had the honour of boosting her self confidence and making her feel good about herself. And with that I am happy. All was done very tastefully and professionally, and I have a clear conscience.

any way here are the pics:




1 comment:

Rock in the Grass (Pete Grassow) said...

Beautiful. And since when should Christians have a problem with nudity? In Genesis One we read that "God made...and saw that it was good". God made beautiful bodies. It is human depravity that veiws the human body as dirty - and seeks to abuse this.
PG