Sunday, October 14, 2007

Jucky day

Today I am feeling jucky. I am feeling unapreciated, unimportant and taken for granted.

And because of this i am grumpy!

I need/want to be the most important person in my wife's life. Unfortunately i feel like i end up a very poor last after the church, it's politics and all the other struggling people in it.

Make no mistake, it is not that i want to add to my wife's troubles and pressures. I want to share and help carry them. I want to be her best friend with whom she can laugh and cry about everything.

The problem is that her work is such a noble thing. She lives to serve God. All that she does is for the betterment of God's kingdom. Now who am i to be jealous of that? How can i (how dare i) compete with God ?

It's a pity that this blog is not anonemous,because i know that my wife for one will read this. And that reading this will add to her pressure.

So do i publish this? I don't know. But looking at her and some of the other blogs where people are honest about themselves i think i owe it to myself to go ahead and publish this.

I need to also start to be honest on my blog.

So here goes.

PS: i dearly love my wife. And i respect her Godly work ethic. I love to hear her laugh and see her smile. I can not (i do not want to) imagine my life without her.

Pray for me. And my wife. And pray for my business.

;-)