Sunday, July 6, 2008

Spam emails

Recently I have been receiving about two spam emails a day trying to sell me something to enhance my manhood.

Every time the emails arrive with a different sender address and email title.

Both the name and title seem to be words selected at random.

So today I received one with a title called : promiscuous hymnist

And I just had to laugh.

But then I thought. Wouldn't this be a cool title for a blog. or website ?

The question however is : What would a promiscuous hymnist be ? Someone who write lots of different hymns ?

Or someone who writes the same hymn in different styles ?

I am not of the Hymn writing fraternity so I would leave this to someone who is.

1 comment:

Rock in the Grass (Pete Grassow) said...

Boet - you say that you are depressed and not in the mood for anything, and God sends you a promiscuous hymnist. Now you are in the mood