Saturday, July 19, 2008

McGuyver the Human , I mean cat.



I decided to post a picture of my cat on the cameraforum. This is a copy of the post that I made there.

Took the living room curtains and draped them over a pillow on my desk.
Then setup a 550 ex flash on a stand to camera right and pointed it up
at the ceiling.

went and fetched cat. put cat on pillow. stroke cat. leave cat and pick up camera.
put down camera and fetch cat from under livingroom couch.

Put
cat on pillow. stroke cat. pick up camera while stroking cat. Fire of a
couple of out of focus photos so cat can get used to camera.

kneel to photograph cat. put down camera. Fetch cat from under master bedroom bed. Put cat on pillow. Stroke cat.

kneel to photograph cat. put down camera. fetch cat from under dining table. Put cat on pillow. Stroke cat.

kneel to photograph cat.

get of two photos of which one is out of focus.

leave cat to run away and give up.

So for all my trouble I have one pic of my cat. But the thing is , he is surely my cat. although Alet and Jaco are tolerated it is me that he is after. He gets into bed under the blankets and crawls in as close as he can to my body. And then he does not move.

and moans if I move him. all in all a very cute cat with bucket loads of character

No comments: