Monday, June 18, 2007

I am still around

I have been very busy these last few days.

My PC crashed on friday. Completely. It took me till Sunday afternoon with very little sleep in between to get her going again. Luckily I was able to recover most of my data.

I am also very busy with things for the church. Amongst others I have set up and am now maintaining this blog for the church as well. I am also busy trying to figure out how to set up a subscription mailing list for the church , as well as how to do bulk SMS's so that we can forward info and prayer requests to our members.

We have a gentleman at our church in the evenings and he is doing talks on communion with God.

Most of it centers around prayer. I find it really applicable in my life at the moment as prayer is the one thing that i struggle with and that I would like to develop more in my spirituality.

I posted a whole section on Trevor's session last night on the Wesley blog. Go take a look.

No comments: