Friday, June 8, 2007

I so screwed up

I so screwed up yesterday. I wrote a 5 page word document about sex and the way I think men see and value and experience it. I thought I was very wise and insightful. I thought that what I wrote could be used a lecture at a bible study.

I planned to publish it here. Then I gave it to my wife to read last night. And I really really hurt her.

I feel like a complete ass. This is not what I wanted. But maybe if I thought it through properly I would have realized this.

I really love my wife. And you know what. She loves me. Even though I am a complete Ass.

Oh , and I will not publish my 5 page screwup anymore. You will have to be satisfied with this lame post.

I did find this blog on the net however. BUT do yourself a favor , start at the beginning here.
scroll down right to the bottom at the first post and start reading upward from there. It is a very long read, but I think certainly worth it.

You will find me there , reading some more.

No comments: