Monday, August 20, 2007

Elandi

My best friend and his wife went in to hospital today. And so at 14:35 little Elandi was born by C-section.

And so I want to thank God for the new little life that He has blessed us with.

And I pray for her parents that they will continue to be the wonderful people that they are. I pray that they will have the knowledge, grace, love and patience to raise this little girl in the image of themselves but ultimately the image of God.

I pray for her safety. I pray that she will be a blessing to her parents and all that meet her. I pray that our heavenly Father will bless her.

And I pray for all the little children who do not have such loving parents.

Elandi , little girl, ,may you grow to be strong. May you grow to be proud. May you grow to be a shining light in the image of your Heavenly Father. May God bless you and keep you. May He makes his face to shine upon you and give you peace.

Amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

!NQUI! is all I have to say. I don't have any words to describe what this means to us. THANKS . . . . is all I can get out....Thanks. We appreciate your friendship and thanks for being there for us through the years, especially the last one. You guys are the best.

Love.

Graham, Anelize . . . and . . . Elandi.... ;-)