Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Hospitals

I have never been very fond of hospitals.

And right now I find myself sitting in one, waiting for my wife to return from an op that they need to do on her.

I brought my laptop along as I knew that I will have to sit here and wait for her to come back from the op and I knew that it will give me something to do.

I must be honest. I do not like it one bit. Having to sit here and wait. Waiting....
Having to trust that the doctors will not screw up. Waiting ....

Hoping that the doctors will be able to sort out what is wrong with her.

Have I said that I do not like doctors ? I think most of them are only in it for the money.

And so I sit here and I wait.

And while I wait I realize how much I love my wife. And I realise how lonely and pathetic my life would have been without her. And I pray that she will be safe. I can not begin to think of my life without her.

I thank God for being blessed with the most incredible girl in my life.



Lief jou meisiekind.

;o)

1 comment:

Rock in the Grass (Pete Grassow) said...

Boet
my prayers are with you. Ja 'n hospitaal is sommer mislik. En die feit dat jy nie die pyn en lyding van jou vrou kan wegvat is terrible. Maar ek is saam met jou.
PG