Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Dis nag

When I look at all that needs to happen in what I am guessing to be the next week I feel totally overwhelmed.

Here is what I see when I look at what needs to happen.

My wife is basically unemployed. This means that she will not receive any salary at the end of January. I do not have any money available with very little (about R1000) coming to me by end of January. We are both committed to paying our usual monthly bills.

We need to find a house/townhouse to rent before the 16th. We need to pay a deposit for the house/townhouse as well as the first month's rent. At the moment , looking at prices on the net , it seems that we will need to pay about R4500/pm for housing. This means that on top of it all we need to earn R4500 per month more than we did up to now.

All of this comes down to one thing. We on our own will not be able to make it. I can not see a way out. And so , if God does not pull a very, very big rabbit out of a very small hat , we are screwed !!!

;o|

No comments: