Tuesday, January 22, 2008

update

I have not blogged in a while. sorry.... Well actually I have , but in my other blog.

Anyway after driving all the way to Cape Town and failing to get to talk to anybody (except Pete who helped in a different way) who could help, we left one car in Cape town and drove all the way to Uitenhage for my wife to have an interview. The interview went ok, but since the panel could not give us an answer because they still have one more inteview to do, we were left hanging with no real place to go.

Cape Town is flippen far to drive to , only to come back in a weeks time. Apart from that we had nowhere to go really and so we rented a flat until the end of the month.

And so this morning my son went to school for his first day in grade 1, even though we are not sure if we are going to stay. The thing is that we all just needed some stability and a place to come home to at night.

And so now we wait on God. We wait for Him to show us where to go. We wait for him to open the door. We wait and pray and wonder at will happen to us next week.

And so continue to pray for us please.

Pray that God's will be done and that my wife will find a job in the ministry. Pray that I will find work to do soon. Pray for our finances - The end of the month is looming and I have a heck of a lot of bills to pay with no money in my account (thus the need for work).

And thank God for keeping us safe thus far. Thank Him for supplying in our needs.

;o)

No comments: